10) The Good
– Be grateful when you get them and thank them, ALOT!
9) The Bad
– Need I say more?
8) The Ugly
– And I don’t mean looks. Egocentric rants are just flat out ugly.
7) The Cheap
– Hear that creak? It’s their wallet cracking open after you’ve wielded a crowbar.
6) The Insane
– Heavily medicated, or not, they’re still crazy.
5) The Selfish
– Mine, mine, mine…conveyed with the childish flair of a two-year-old
4) The Manipulative
– They’ll twist your words, sneakily change your contract, and circle back to their same crappy ideas until you want to cry, “Uncle!”
3) The Entitled
– Or, so they think.
2) The Tight-Faced
– There’s a reason we nicknamed our conference room ‘The Post-SurgeryFreak Show’
1) The Least Expected
– In my case, the one I never imagined I’d see on the beach wearing a banana hammock. Honestly, after seeing not only his fuzzy butt, but his pubic hair peeking out, I could barely look at him in meetings. I mean, with women they call it camel toes. What’s appropriate for a man?